engine swap help please

   Hey all, My problem is my main family car burned to the ground last week.
So I am looking to my '82 roc to pull me out of this mess. It has been down
for a year or two now. I found a 10:1 (RD code right?) with 89,000 miles on
it for $250. That sounds fine to me. My question is this: They guy at the
junk yard said it came out of a '91 Jetta. Does that sound correct? I
thought they stopped making those motors earlier but what do I know. With
this swap can I bolt it right in using my tranny (stock '82 dont know the
code for it) or do I need a different one? The guy at the parts shop said I
have a 190mm clutch and I need a 200mm for the new engine. What gives? I
thought that this was an easy straight forward bolt in swap. Am I wrong?
Help me!
thanks,
dave