Re: Awefully quiet.

--- "S. Coleman" <deadbolt@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Mighty quiet,...anyone still awake?
> Chris

We're all here, tekkin' cars in the rain.  Currently about
30 Sciroccos stretching down the drive, folks from all over
the place.  (Potterman even made it.)

Just another cloudburst, then back outside.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian