Fate wins again I lose

As some remember my motor ate the #3 rod bearing last weekend and I happened
to have a backup bottom end for just the occasion . I managed to get her all
back together inbetween work and staying up nights . That included switching
everything from the old shortblock to the new .
Here is where I lose, the damn thing wont run for shxx . I know there is one
little stupid thing wrong with it like a loose wire or vacuum leak but as of
now I cannot find it .
Unless my car turns into a Jet in the next few minutes dont leave the light
on for me.

JB (TMB)would you do a do a burnout on my cars behalf , maybe do a by run too
and visualize my car next to yours .

Jasin
CIS-e sucks time for next phase