Re: I hate My Rocco right now

not sure about your timing light/coil issues, but are you sure you put the
distributor on the right set of holes when you reinstalled it?  I have done
this twice and it ran like ass until I put it on the other set.  if you put
it on the wrong set it will be way retarded, it will run, but poorly.

plus from a logical standpoint the distributor is the only thing that
changed so therein is where the problem lies.

good luck and hth
Joe