87 16v parting (ATL) who has what at what cost

Here is the who has what and at what cost. if you have a complaint
lemme know. It is fair to warn you Im pretty darn slow getting things to
ppl.

Cheapass Ron(TM)
sunroof crank assy
wiper arms
rear seat (unless somebody wants to pay for it)
Driver door card
Hatch badges (- 16v)

John Palm
Full 16v kit. (assuming I can get it off) $100.00

Justin
Rear Deck Lid $50.00

SNixonS523
Euro Bumpers $150.00
Rear one in good shape with one small scrape
Front one with plenty of road rash
and tokiko's if he wants em. $30.00 fair warning the driver strut
is bent. (1" of travel)

Neal
Front windshield $50.00

Jan Folkson
16v glovebox cover.  ( just cause )

Al and the Reiger
Eurolights
Kamei Grill   work + Heidelberg plate.

parts for the 82 cabby.
all suspension other than shocks
all sway bars
all brake system
rear swing arm ( for lack of a better description )
engine compartment wiring
16v engine and associated parts
CV's
hub carriers
wheels and new tires. any suggestions folks 14" teardrops

going on the cabby
koni adjustables. from classicgarage.com

Just in case anybody is interested.
1991 Honda VFR750F owned since 1992 (1.2kmi)
$4200.00
almost all new plastic (shipping problems)
Two Brothers FULL race pipe First pipe avail 1993 (VERY LOUD)
Stage 1 FACTORY(tm) jet kit.
K&N air filter
Barnett Kevlar Clutch
double O ring chain
progressive front fork springs
stainless steel braided brake lines.
Battleax tires front and rear nearly new.
Corbin saddle Gunfighter and lady, with backrest.
never raced, never dropped except by movers.
matching RKA luggage that needs some straps (tank and saddle, soft)
Red with gold wheels
38,000 mi.
I really dont want to sell it, but i dont ride it anymore.

brian
91 VFR750F so you wanted to run 11's in the quarter mile.
87 16v parts RIP
85 Cabby future uncertain
82 cabby transplant victim
81S Needing a new home badly.