Re: What ever happen to?

> > I remember Mannix.
>
>I miss Mannix....  he kept all you people in line!   ;)
>
>John

Man, could he talk around and around and around a subject.  I think
Shawn Meze is probably the longest listed member.  Right up there
are people like Ryan Schuermann, Scott Williams, and myself.
I'm pretty sure that we four have probably been subscribed to the list
longer then anyone else. (July 1996 for those keeping score).  I think
we ought to get a ring :-).

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net