-----Original Message-----
From: LUTTON, JENNIFER [mailto:JLUTTON@gc.cuny.edu]
I have a Black 1988 Scirocco that I have to sell. I hate to part with
it, but am leaving the country soon and have nowhere to store it. It
has
a lot of mileage, some rust, and doesn't start at the moment. It
either
needs a new starter or alternator. It hasn't been looked at by a
mechanic, because I'd like to sell it as is. I am the original owner.

I know there are loads of Scirocco enthusiasts out there who would be
eager to get hold of one and fix it up. But I need to locate someone
in
my area who is interested. Can you give me any advice on how to put
the
word out? I keep the car in Westchester County, NY.