Re: Oil Pan w/ baffles vs VW Motorsport Windage tray?

Hi

I've just picked up a Schrick aluminium baflled/finned sump and a windage
plate for my 1.8l 8v inj DX as i suffer from quite serious oil surge on
tight right handers/high rev corners which tends to equate to on track and
larger roundabouts resulting in the large quantity of oil being dumped into
the airbox followed by big clouds of smoke on the exit.

You can use both and the shop i use recommends both (for my driving anyway
;-))

I haven't put them on yet but when i do i'll post what i think.

Andy Holmes
91 Scirocco Scala
83 Jetta Surprise