[TECH] lightening connecting rods & Pistons?

    Hey guys I was thinging about lightening my own connecting rods,
pistons, and crank from my '92 passat 16v 2.0 (9A?). I was wondering if
anyone had a reference to how much, where, and or a book/site that might
help me out...
    I've decided to stay with my stock bore/stroke. Instead of the  83/83.5
bore ($700-$860), and the 95.5 ($? outside of autotech's). I'm trying to
make Cheap-Ass Ron Proud, and keep this as low budget as possible. I got the
bottom end for nothing (well, I installed a new motor in Mom's car, and this
was payment).

TIA
chris jevens