From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ken
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2001 11:23 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: 16v sunroof

While we are on the subject of sunroofs,  (sunrooves?)  The parts car I just
bought has one but the manual crank only opens the deflector/flap thing and
then stops after about 2-3 revolutions  Isn't it supposed to open the full
12" or so?  The car is an '86 16v w/ power windows.   This is bothering me
for some reason even though this is a donor car for a MK1 upgrade only.
Ken
'79 Scirocco (soon to be 1.8 16v)
"mcfly"