red mk2

I saw a really nice red custom mk2 yesterday that was
driving in North Vancouver and about to cross the
Lion's Gate Bridge in the afternoon.  It was really
fixed up nicely, and if this person is on the list,
I'd like to have a better look at the car.  It went by
so quickly, that I couldn't get a good look.  I'm sure
that the person didn't even notice my '83 Wolfsburg.
I think that the #'s of 'roccos are really dropping in
this area.  Lots of Jettas but not many roccos left.

Chris J.
'83 Scirocco GT Wolfsburg
'81 Kawasaki KZ 550