control arm bushing removal WAS: wierd clunking noise from passenger side wheel

Anyone got any tips on how to remove control arm bushings?  I'm having a
bitch of a time trying to get the old ones out right now to put my poly
replacements on.

BTW, I think that the bushings were the cause of my clunking on the
passenger side.  One bushing was busted up and pulled partially through the
mount.  I think this would have been causing the clunk noise.  Hopefully
anyways.

Casey
84 Roc