Re: VT getogether in late September anyone?

OK, i just found this info... i wasnt aware that they posted this stuff here
but anywhoo....here it is. The date will be september 23rd.  So if people
are interested in a cruse, i would probably plan on the 22nd and we can make
it a weekend gathering. http://www.gti16v.org/johnsho.htm#johnsho

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S ***Coming AUGUST to a driveway of mine***
'81 Scirocco S (newest additon)
'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)