Re: scirocco illustrated CD ROM?

is this info similar to the stuff on that russian site... I
find that sit pretty usefull some times, the pictures are
crap though...

but it's free...

http://catalog.exist.ru/

--- Jorel Jackson <jorel140@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Dirk Schneider <SCIROCCO2@t-online.de> wrote:
> > I have this CD.
> >
> > it's similar to the ETKA, but without
> > program-engine,
> > without part-nr. and without price.
> >
> > especially the missing part nr. are not good.
> >
> > The good thing about it is that the drawings are
> > better quality
> > than the ETKA ones.
> >
> > the CD is a nice addition but not a "must have "
> >
> > HTH
> > Dirk
> >

> Was not aware of this ETKA thing? Anyways I went to
> buy this disk today and the guy has gone on vacation.
> Will not be back until next month. Thanks for the info.
>
> =====
> Jorel Jackson
> 1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos
> 2000 Neon ES

=====
Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever :) Oo=w=oO
84 rocco 16v
84 rocco turbo (project stage)
98 chevy Z71 (cause everyone needs a truck!)
...I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter...