The Scirocco finally gets raced!!!

Hey everyone I finally got to race the Scirocco. I had a blast, got
to drive the snot out of her, and not get chased home by officer
friendly. What a deal for $20!
Anyway for any of you whom knew of the problems I had with this car
since last summer when I purchased her (blew the motor, driveability
problems)... all of that is in the past now! I had so much fun!
Anyway here's a link that shows me jammin at the Auto-X. I was
representing the List!!! I of course did not win, but I was in 7th
place out of 10 in my class. My cousin also raced my car, and had to
leave early for family reasons. So we (my brother and I) ran his
sticker (148) the rest of the day. Here's a link of the pics on the
Westchester Sports Car Club website.
http://www.autocrossnyc.com/framepage2.html

Here are the results from the race go down to DSP, and my results
(48)are below my cousin Kevan's(148).
http://www.wscc.org/results/2001/ax20010715.htm

My brother wanted you all to know that he came in First place in his
class... whatever... I guess I'm proud of him... he deserves it... ;)

For those of you that are in the immediate area here's the event
calendar, and I would love to see more Sciroccos out here for the
next event it's on Oct 7th on sunday!!!! Plenty of time to plan!!!
http://www.wscc.org/2001Events.htm

Well I hope everyone's summer is going well, and I will be in touch!
chris jevens