VT getogether in late September anyone?

List,

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up... There is a all vw car show
(small) in late september.  I dont have a definate date yet, but it is
usually on a sunday.
Josh Able was the only non vermonter that came last year.  I am planning on
making it into a weekend gathering if there is enough interest.
I have a really good driving route planned out that we could do on saturday,
and then go to the show on sunday.  I will try to post the date for the show
and any info when i get it.  I have some room in my house, the well is shit
so people couldnt take showers.  I have lots of camping space too.  I could
also search for a cheap hotell if people wanted.  I dont expect too many
people to be interested, because only one was last year ;)  Just wanted to
give an early heads up incase people might need to take a friday or monday
off from work to come up to VT.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S ***Coming AUGUST to a driveway of mine***
'81 Scirocco S (newest additon)
'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)