what do do with wrecked hood?

Dan King down in portland, or said I could get a hood from him to replace
mine (It's even tornado red like my car).

http://students.washington.edu/aireq/images/Scirocco/P7250007.JPG

You can see how the hood got bent up in the picture above. From what I can
see installing the hood hardly takes any work at all. Looks like there are 2
bolts on each side holding the hood to the hinges. What the heck do I do
with the hold hood? Can anybody suggest any good autowrecking/dumpsites or
other ideas to get rid of the old hood. Preferably in the portland area.

aireq