From: UrGTI@aol.com
To: aireq@u.washington.edu, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: IT LIVES ! !  !
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 03:07:33 EDT

To operate the rear wiper you push forward on the stalk, it will go a few
times then stop it will not stay on.

If you can afford it I would run Mobil 1 synthetic over anything else,
Porsche requires it in all its cars so it must be good.
I think it takes 4.7 quarts with a filter change.

I wash my filter in dish soap and warm water then re-oil it with K&N filter
oil.

I am sure 99% of the listers will recommend the Bently, its not perfect but
damn near close and easily the best when compared to the opposition.

Jasin
MK1 16v
@ 98 mph