Re: oil pressure/oil temp guages - which is better to have?

What gauges do you already have?  If you just have the one spot I would go
with oil press.  If your car has the oil pressure warning system (too high
or too low) you might want to go with the oil temp.  I found this to be too
hard so I installed oil temp, oil press, volts, head temp, and the VDO clock
which may turn into tranny temp if I ever build the 4K quaiffe 6 spd trans!
HTH!!

Dave

> Listers -
>
> I want to install some extra guages in my car. I have one extra hole and
I'm