WF/thanks!

Look guys, I signed up!
Just wanted to say thanks again to Josh S., Matt, Angie, Ben and Daun for
the ride to and from the show and the hospitality and great welcome to
scirocco.org that I got from all of you (including Brett, Jan, Nigel, Mike
and Kristen Potter, Jason TMB, and others I met over the weekend!). Maybe
next time I can drive my ass out from NM instead of bumming a ride. I'm
working on editing some of the video I got and converting it into a PC
format... I'll let you know when I'm done.

BTW, where do I get euro bumpers and lights from? Forgot to get the info
before I left.

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus