Re: Virus alert...

Yo Tosha. I got the same shit. I wonder if it is related to the recent rash
of Rapid parts spam? Maybe someone is getting info about listers and using
it as a mass spamming venue.

I replied to the virus infected email with a rather distasteful statement or
three ;-)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA