Re: [16v] clutch slips when warm

Ooooh!  Oooo!  Mr. Kotter!!  OOOooooh!

Not to be picky, but I'll add...
-Hammer to tap the triple square driver into the CV
bolt heads (do this do this do this, no questions
JFDI)
-4' piece of old iron plumbing or gas pipe, to loosen
and tighten the 30mm nuts
-A gallon of cheap lacquer thinner, a few
toothbrush-sized wire brushes, and a coffee can
(Cleanliness is next to Godliness...where have I heard
that?)
-A Sharpie to label the baggies.
-2L Redline MT90
-17mm hex to drain the tranny