Re: Rear trunk MKII "Scirocco" sticker (need help from german listers please)

Just an update for the many people I am seeing drooling over the idea of
this happening quickly.

step one will be to GET ONE (already send email requesting cost to send
meone to Canada)
step two will be to get my brother in infographix to create the matrix for
the "print shop"
step three will be to get prin shop to reproduce the example item (same
quality and design)
step four, advise of the cost for each item, I will take care of shipping
and it will be a single cost price per unit.

does this sound like it will satisfy everyone
as I am not much of an GROUP purchase kinda guy, its always more trouble
than anything else. ask Dirk and Patrick

   /   |/_  __/ ___/  A Texan's Scirocco 1985 8v
  / /| | / /  \__ \   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco
 / ___ |/ /  ___/ /   (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 32918816