WAS hummm vomit comitt on NL WV parts place??? NOW sweet funky MK2 at Waterfest

Patrick Bureau wrote:

> http://www.hsautoparts.nl/hsindex.htm
> is that the vomit committ on the left side image.?
> if not... then someone copied it....

   That is my vehicle pictured on their page... doesn't bother me much
that they have it on there and if it did bother me, that damn form looks
confusing enough to keep me disinterested.  =)  Speaking of Lime Green
Mk1s, someone local to me has already created a one off of the "Vomit
Comit".

  As for the sweet funky Mk2 at Waterfest, this guy (not to forget
Patrick) have the right idea

    http://mk1scirocco.com/temp/1133.jpg

 Now just gotta apply that to an Mk1.  BTW, that Mad Bastards car back
yonder?

Andre'
Lime Green 79
Kirkland Washington