Scirocco Restoration

http://www.myscirocco.com/

Go to the english section, my scirocco's, and at the bottom follow the
restoration pics.

I'm pretty sure many of you know this site, I just happened to look at it
again and went to look at this guy's Sciroccos and the restoration he did on
the MKI - and the work he did on the GTII as well.

Wow! This guy is pretty amazing - all the custom sheetmetal work to replace
the rusted parts ... don't you wish you had the time and space to do this.

I can't wait to have a garage to start on my project. All I need to do is
learn some welding and hammer together some metal.