Re: Another Euro Lights Question

My wife's GT had dual lights from a japanese minivan (Hiace maybe?)which
looked like the early euro MKII scirocco GTI lights - it's what I thought
they were until I looked a bit closer - the 'Made in Japan' gave it away!.
The look quite like the american spec lights but they are H4/H1 and give a
pretty reasonable light pattern. They were mounted on butchered standard
scirocco backplates.

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8