Re: how do you steal a scirocco ???

do you have AAA?
if you do call it in to them as a lockout, and they will come unlock the
door for you.
if not call any towing company in your area and tell them you locked your
keys in your car and they'll unlock it for something like 20-40 dollars.
it's alot better than breaking something and haviung to replace it. or if
you live close to philly (which i doubt judging by your email address) i'll
come out and do it for you, i still have the lockout kit from when i used to
drive tow trucks.

\eric tomorrow
'87 scirocco 16v
'69 bradley gt

cobra racing
~philadelphia~

any emails to me directly can be sent to: etomorrow@mlcrew.com
i check that account more often than i do this one.
thanks.