Re: AGB Trans Parts

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001 00:16:54 -0700 "Dave Ewing" <rabbit16v@prodigy.net>
writes:
> Hey all!
>
> Just swapped a tranny in a friends Jetta and was wondering what
> parts are worth keeping out of the old tranny that had the self
machining
> syndrome?
> Looks like the diff came through the diff cover and into the
> bellhousing (three different spots) so I know that the case and
probably the
> diff aren't worth saving but other parts?  LMK!!
>
> Dave

100mm flanges w/springs and brass shims, 5th gear housing, back-up
switch, green plug, linkage parts and assorted nuts & bolts...

Peter - http://thescirocco.com - Discount Techtonics Dealer -
Bear, Delaware

    '79 Scirocco 16V "Retro"
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84.5 Scirocco "Oddball"
'84 GTI
SciRollers: '79 White Champagne Edition, '84 Black, '88 Red