Re: how to adjust valve timing?

Remove the green plug on top of your distributor and align the 'o' mark
for TDC. (not to be confused with the <> mark)At that point I'll bet you
can roll around to the belt side and see the hash mark on you v belt
pulley aligned up with the arrow...or close to it. Put you money on the
'o' mark because the plastic belt shroud can get worn and deformed and
NOT give you a true reading.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/