Trade? - TSW Center cap NUTS(I like saying nuts. hehe)

OK, for me at least, the BLUE TSW centercap nuts I
have on my hockenheims haven't done anything for me
for a while.  I'm not that "flashy" of a guy.  So, I'd
like to trade for some silver ones.  I don't REALLY
care if I keep them or not but if anybody is
interested please respond directly. Maybe I'd like
them more if I had clear turnsignals.  BTW, my nuts
are PERFECT.(I enjoyed saying that too!)  BEEER!!!!
Thanks everybody!  Hope WFEST was great.. sorry I
didn't make it!

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco -D.I.Y. Paintjob Complete!
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER
1972 Harley Davidson Rapido
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith