Re: Purple something rad cleaner....

  i just replaced my waterpump last weekend and used that stuff on my
radiator, after hearing about on the list.  wow, that stuff works great.  i
also replaced the fan switch and thermostat w/ lower temp ones, the gauge
stays steady at the LED, nice and cool.  thanks everyone.

Dave Margretta
Cresco, PA  18326
`87 scirocco 8v