Dyno day opening for So-Cal.....

Whatcha doing this saturday so-cal freaks?
Wanna put that Roc on the Dyno, see what its got?

Last I heard there were a few openings left so if you are interested,
come on out.
Here is where:

<http://www.brothersperformance.com/map.html>

Price is:
FWD $49.99
Thats a great deal in my world. you get 3 runs and you are allowed to do
some tuning bwtween runs.

FYI, this was surposed to be a racers event sort of thing. (Cal Club
thing. Goes by the title 1st anual conehead dyno day.) Since the last
word was they only got 5 people and need 8, sounds like a good change for
one of us to come on out and take advantage of the opportunity. Im
bringing my 82 roc, the 84 doesnt have enough miles on the motor it yet.
Ill be bringing the Vette too. (Towing it with my Roc YO!)
Give me a heads up if you plan to go. See ya there.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!