Calling all xflo rocs!!!

Ok-

im building a super-cool go fast head for my 2.0 ABA and was just planning
on putting on a p&p big valve JH.  However I'm now thinkin about going
xflo... i would really like to, but have heard its a bitch to fit in.
Anyone with one?  How did you get it to fit? did you have to cut the support
beams in the hood?  What about injection? can you use CIS or do you have to
go with something else?  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Please
e-mail asap as im planning this thing right now and need to make a decision.

Thanks,
sean