Re: Perl metallic

>From the receipts I have the car was repainted about nine years ago (!) by a
long time owner of the car.  Someone obviously cared a great deal about the
car, and put the time into doing the job right.  This included new rubber
seals at that time, and welding in a spot that had rust damage in the spare
tire well. I have an invoice for roughly $800 in supplies from a body shop
and a note about some extra hours.  I don't have any paperwork details
concerning the specifics of the work, but from having people look at the
car, it was prepped quite well, with the side moulding removed, and the nice
pearl metallic respray with a multiple clear coats were put on.  The
paintjob is high quality, especially considering the time which has elapsed
since it was done.  The color is so interesting, and imo works quite well on
a period car.  hth,

Glen