From: "doug czajka" <scirocco16v@europe.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 12:27 PM
Subject: motor mounts

> so does anybody have a tech page up on how to change all the motor mounts in a 16V?  i just got
all four in from TT and am planning on doing them friday and saturday.  The only one i've ever done
is the rear, which is pretty easy.  It's the others i may need some guidance on.  So if anybody has
a page up, let me know as it would be a great help.  If not, could some one give me a brief run
through in an email?  oh, and i have a local machine shop that is willing to press in the mounts for
me, so i won't be doing that myself.  TIA