waterfest possible no go

well i don't think i'm going to be able to make it to waterfest due to car troubles...a couple of weeks ago my front motor mount broke, and my passenger side mount is about a 1cm away from being broke as well, so i have to get these replaced.  i ordered the parts from TT last monday and just got them in yesterday.  The only day i have off to work on the car is friday, and i doubt i can finish everything in time to leave on saturday.  It really looks doubtful, but i'm going to try.

attn Jason Arms:  if i can't make it, i hope that you have enough people to share the hotel expenses with.

DAMN THIS SUCKS!

doug C.
'88 16v
Raleigh, NC