Re: Battery/Cat light on....no voltage....HELP!!!!!!!

belt tight on enough ?

----Original Message Follows----
From: Nate Mellom <bronson@inwave.com>
Subject: Battery/Cat light on....no voltage....HELP!!!!!!!
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:51:43 -0500

K, I got my new rebuild Bosche alternator today, installed it, and I'm
still getting no voltage output, and my 'Cat' light is on too......I had
it tested and it puts out 13v under load....I'm going to re-install it
(again) and see what happens.
If anyone out there has any clue why I'm not getting any voltage out of
my alternator PLEASE let me know....SOON!!

Thanks,
Nate
'81 (sick)
'84 (sicker)