FREE MK1 SCIROCCO.. 81S

Got your attn. this time im moving to NYC and 4 VW's are 2 too many....
Bring a 12 pack and/or rocco stories.
there is one guy who thinks he may have a chance at getting it, but he is
all the way out in Cincy... but its forst come first serve.. or the
wrecker is getting it... oh well.

pictures
http://www.geocities.com/brianm_gt0954a

Come and get it... I'll be outta town for the next two weeks so you have a
good chance. (oh if your driving i'll take a ride from the NE (NYC area +
train) and keep you company on the drive down. Subject: 12 pack (Bass) 81S
up for grabs. Atlanta GA.
call me after 7:00 (all daytime min used.)
678-595-0882

Hey ya'll,
Ive had this rocco that i rescued from the crusher in Bham AL for a while
now. It is time for it to move on to a good home where somebody will take
good care of it. or whatever... i dont care anymore. If you feel like
donating parts to the trade. here's what i need.

a good set of suspension for an A1 cabby
a good set of seats(prefer sport seats)  for an A1 cabby.
4 good tires for a set of GTI wheels. (14")
misc stuff for a cabby.

a good line on a cheapass Ron special.or just a resonably priced one.
Specs.. 88, pw, ps, pb, A/C (working), sunroof, NOT red too much of a PITA
to change color. to replace my wrecked one.

color codes for VW burgundy(cabby 93), VW plum (corrado), or other VW
burgundy or dark purple colors.

update. the car will be up for grabbs without a windshield. I'm looking
for one in a junk-yard to fill the hole.

here is a description of it from when i got it.
************************
pictures.
<http://www.geocites.com/brianm_gt0954a>
****************
the multi colored one.

I also have some TSW wheels up for sale i'll get pics up soon.
basic description. 16" spoke type (6 i think) with brand new rubber on em.
they rub on the cabby badly.

the good
It is an 81S has the logo in th glove box
has a title.
all the glass is good.
it has a tilt sunroof -- 99% sure it is factory (loose gear -- bad seal)
didnt find much rust at first inspection
orignal color dark gray with red highlights
didnt find any stress cracks/rust on initail pass at the suspension points
only found a little surface rust.

the bad
Fuel injection replaced with a carb. from something.
Wiring under hood is very toasty. needs new one.
couldnt get it started.. dead battery.
ingnition switch broken
paint -- multi-color

the ugly
--the interior.
--front core support bent underneath on drivers side bottom twisted up
about 30-50 degrees toward back of car and pushed up about 1-3 inches on
the
driver half. causing the radiator to sit really funny.
--passenger rear quarter panel light to medium impact. half ass repaired.
no bondo. pulled out out slide hammer (many drill holes)
--passenger door bondo around door handle. (door handle in trunk)
--(dont know exactly what part this is) the metal bit behind the hood and
infront of the windshield appears to have been repaired (rust?)
--no keys
--goober setup for starting car (here twist these two wires together get
+12V to coil and fan)
--multi-color primer/faded paint  =dabs of red.

Also there is a Golf GL for a possibility of stealing parts from will the
Fuel injection fit or should I go raid the junk-yard