From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Christopher Grossi
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 9:16 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: electric fan

Looks like the electric fan bought the farm on the Scirocco :(. It's an 85
8v with the stock 1.8 engine. What fans will fit this beast, as I doubt I
will be able to find a Scirocco in the yard? There really aren't any around
here. Lots of other A1's like Rabbits and a couple Jettas as well as a
decent A2 stash. Will any of these fit the car?

Thanks,
Chris