Re: Scirocco Sighting San Diego

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:26:34 -0700 "Peter N" <peternvk@home.com> writes:
>Hey everyone :)
>I was wondering if any of you own a red Scirocco 16v in Santee, Ca? I
>was
>driving around and saw a very nice red 16v Scirocco parked next to a
>curb
>and was wondering if it was anyone from the list. Thank you
>
>Peter N

There are quite a few roc's in the El Cajon, Santee area actually.
Top of my head, there is a white 16V that drives north on 67 at about
3:25-3:45 every day. Looks very clean.

There is a Greyish MK-I with a white VEE-PARTS sticker in the back
window. Seen it at Parkway Plaza a couple times, put a Scirocco.org card
on his car. Seen it once on the freeway but I was in my GLi going to the
beach with my dogs.

A black MK-II parked near some apartments just off 67 past Prospect St
with stickers covering his dents. Then another one that takes my offramp
exit everyday but doesn't wave back. He never wants to play either.
Then my white 84 and blue 82. heh.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!