Re: asheville 2k+1.5 Problems Fixed

I forgot to mention the "fix" for my car.  If you ever lose power in a
certain rpm range,(I had lost pwr and had a bit of back fire from
3500-4700rpm) ... install a  new coil and change you ignition control
module.  I had all brand new parts and had basically eliminated them as
problems......Wrong!   Actually we are pretty sure the module was what was
bad.  We installed a *good* used one that Eric had and all is well.  (We are
kinda thinking those HUCO brand modules just suck!)  Oh,... and it helps to
have someone around with some voodoo spells to cast.
GL,
Chris