Re: Searchable list archive/CV Boot protection

>--- Gary Huff <scirocco86@home.com> wrote:
> > Is there an archive of list mail that is searchable?
>
>Yes - in theory. It's on Scirocco.org.
>
>Last time I tried it - it did not work (who "owns"
>this feature?)
>

>=====
>Mark Peele

I am super aware of what a great resource this should be for us. :)  I
have already secured permission from the glimpse people to use their
search mechanism for the site.

This is one of the reasons I'm in the process of moving the web site
to another machine (located at my home btw).  I have plenty of capacity
and a good amount of bandwidth...which everyone will get to test
shortly when the cincy 2k1 pix go up. :)  Thanks for keeping me honest
though.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net