Re: Pottermans H&R Cup Package

<http://www.parts4vws.com/catalog/product_detail.asp?PartNumber=HR31000S>

> Rob
> ftwc, note the spiffy new email address
>
> --

Yah,  I'm thinking of buying a set for my birthday. Been looking for pix
that shows what the drop is, but nadda so far.

Here is the only pic I have been able to dig up so far;
<http://www.jwelty.com/1newvws/taylorr-rabbit16v-2.jpg>

TBerk