Re: 16V NOS kit questions and Rant

No experience with the Autotech kit but I will offer my opinion on the NOS.
Its the one thing where you get what you pay for as far as performance and
engine longevity. The design of the Autotech kit is what I would build a
similar system by using 4 injectors you not running a huge shot you could
safely add some good hp to an already potent package.
Just imagine only adding 10 HP per hole for a total of 40 would not seem too
stressful but in the big picture you just gained 30% more power:)
The guys who go cheap with a single injector and try to put 100 horse into
the motor with it are the ones that give NOS a bad reputation.
I am all for it with the right controls and plumbing I see tons of fun down
the road.

Jasin
MK1
now with tinted signals