Fuel injector cleaning rig

	I was wondering if it would be possible to clean the injectors by using a
spare fuel pump to cycle some concentrated cleaner through them?  Basically
the cleaner would be sprayed out into a collector which would then feed the
fuel pump in an endless cycle.  I have two uncertainties beyond the
feasibility question:

1.  Can I construct this using readily available junkyard parts?  What is
the best arrangement of fittings besides having to go through the fuel
distributor?  Having an old filter inline would probably be a good idea--no
use cramming in the same dirt that was flushed out.

2.  What would be the cleaner of choice?  Full strength Techron?  Gumout?
What do the commercial injector cleaning services use?  Would these harm the
pump?

Comments?  benton----