From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of chris
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 2:19 AM
To: scirocco list
Subject: scirocco or vw instant forums?

Anyone ever thought of programing somthing like this, almost like a
seperate program for the mailing list plus maybe other lists, with
instant message capability, and forums and such, all kinda like irc, or
napster, but for VW lists and forums?
Would keep mailboxs less full, be kinda cool to have the forums
instanstly and be able to instant message mailing list members..
Anyone with the server space, or any programing skills?
Just an idea.

Chris C

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access