Re: [tech] a/c removal tips needed

If you remove your alternator you'll see a slip bushing on the ear
furthest away from the belts. Knocking that outward, but not out, should
leave enough room to mount the alt in the compressor spot. It WILL be
necessary to remove the bracket to clearance where that ear mounts to
allow it to pivot.

Please see the A/C removal write up on my page. Look in the list of mods
for the A/C & Power steering removal tech.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/