RE: Waterfest: Dreadscott verses The Mad Bastard

Heh heh. I'm really just talking smack right now. I've never dragraced
before and Jason hasn't said anything about running his car. That's okay,
we'll see who the boss turns out to be. :^)
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor