Re: Waterfest: Dreadscott verses The Mad Bastard

This makes me wish I was going to waterfest. Just so I could talk shit to the winner, and make reservations for who is going to run me whenever my box of parts and rusty 75 is done :) Peace,
	-Gary Huff

P.S. The canuck means business, along with him and his car having a rep around VW sites. I still think you will win with your gearing though.