Possible re-think of rocco list gathering??

Guys, I have already made the decision to not make ND next year (3 years
in a row was enough).

BUT!  I was checking out the details on Dubwar....man this looks
cool...and GOD do I want to do the road race SOOOOOO bad.  What do you
guys wanna possibly change the official west coast gathering to be dubwar
next year?  This thing looks way too cool!

Anyone wanna fly me out and loan me a track worthy rocco????!?!?!?! :-)
Come on potter, I know you want to! :-)

To the guys that go...give us the lowdown, better than ND? (I expect so,
but you never know!)

--
Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport (AKA The Scoot)
80 Scirocco (waiting to be raped for parts and sold for sixpence)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)(on hold
till the cabby is done)
84 Scirocco Automatic (bad wheel bearings, so my daily for now)
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)***GONE***
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)(getting
close!)
00 Golf GL TDI (Katy's been drivin this)

-Kelli Fox